Value Added Tax
UAE’s indirect tax legislations comprises of Value Added Tax (VAT) and Excise Taxes. Every business needs to be aware about the applicability and compliance requirements under Value Added Taxes such as;
- When is it mandatory to obtain tax registration, and when can one apply for registration voluntarily?
- Applicability of taxes on transactions with different kinds of goods and services, and while dealing with customers and suppliers across other regions.
- Compliance requirements including return, payments and correction of mistakes in the past.
- Responding to tax enquiries and demands by tax authorities
- Planning transactions within group companies and keeping an ideal tax position.
- Registration and compliance with the tax law
- Obtaining tax refunds